The footing module designs reinforced concrete spread footings:
- A single table displays the input/output data for all footings in the project.
- Default parameters are defined for the project and different parameters may be defined for selected footings.
- Automatic design of base dimensions and reinforcement according to Code requirements
- Automatic design of height for punching and shear, including sloped upper surface
- Automatic design and detailing of reinforcement
- User defined dimensions may be checked
- Eccentric column allowed in both directions
- Multiple load cases (up to 25)
- Design for axial force and biaxial moments (in the same load case)
- Additional loads options :
- self-weight of the footing
- weight of soil above footing
- additional distributed load on top of footing
- Groups of identical footings can be defined.
- uplift in footings loaded with moments can be limited
- Graphic output of footing - plan and section - to scale and in color
- DXF file of graphic output may be created
For STRAP models:
The program designs rectangular spread footings at all nodes assigned with restraints or springs.
The program automatically retrieves from STRAP:
- The reactions for all STRAP load combinations at these nodes (force and moments)
- the column dimensions (if possible) from the section of the member attached to the support node.