The display and interpretation of analysis results can be a time consuming process. STRAP contains a variety of options for sorting, selecting and displaying the results. For example:
- A unique feature of STRAP enables you to draw section lines through a plane of elements and display diagrams of moments, shear, forces, stresses, etc. along or perpendicular to the line.
- STRAP enables you to create "views" of selected parts of the model and to name each view (e.g. West wing). The graphical or tabular results for a view at any stage may be displayed or printed.
- In addition to the regular analysis result types, STRAP also enables you to display results required for design, e.g. reinforcement area in concrete elements or design moments in slabs that account for the Mxy moments.
- The reactions and the column dimensions can be automatically transferred to the FOUND program for footing design.
- Design of liquid retaining concrete structures according to BS8007. The module enables the design of the reinforcement so that the crack widths from applied loads are limited to acceptable values (optional module).
- Calculation of concrete slab punching reinforcement according to the design Codes.
- Calculation of concrete slab deflections based on the effective moment-of-inertia for cracked elements.
- An option to reduce high moment concentrations adjacent to columns in concrete floor slabs.