Composite beam design includes the following features:
- Design of the following sections: I, E, box section with or without steel flange.
- Selection of optimal sections for a given slab thickness.
- Calculation of shear studs required
- Partial shear connection
- Design for wet concrete condition
- Calculation of short term and long term deflections
- Options to account for negative moment reinforcement
Composite column design includes the following features:
- Encased or filled columns
- Round or RHS filled columns
- Additional reinforcement